Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the Perks Program all about?
Café Casino’s Perks program lets you earn Perk Points for all the Casino games you play. You can then redeem your Perk Points for cash bonuses anytime.
What types of wagers do I get Perk Points for?
All Casino play including Slots, Table Games, Video Poker and Specialty Games.
How do I redeem my Perk Points?
Head over to your Perks Portal and click on “Get My Bonus”, then you can choose to redeem all or just a portion of your Perk Points.
What can I redeem my Perk Points for?
Redeem your Perk Points for cash bonuses, which can be used in our Casino to play on your favorite games.
What’s the difference between Perk Points and Tier Points?
With every eligible wager you’ll earn both Tier Points and Perk Points at the same rate. Tier Points are cumulative and are used to track your progress moving up the 8 levels. You cannot convert Tier Points to cash bonuses. Perk Points are placed into your points balance and can be used at any time to exchange for cash bonuses.
Will my Perk Points and Tier Points update in real time when I make a wager?
The points balances are updated automatically and immediately after placing a Casino bet.
What is the expiration date for my Perk Points?
Perk Points expire 12 months after they were earned.
Can I buy Perk Points?
How do I check my status in your Perks Program?
Simply visit your Perks Portal.
Can I ever lose my status?
No. The thing that sets Perks apart is that once you reach a status level you’re locked in and will never lose it. That means you can continue to reap the rewards even if you have an extended time away.
What’s the rollover on the cash bonuses purchased with Perk Points?
The Rollover is 10x.
What do you mean by “Cash back on losses?” and how is that calculated?
Every day at midnight we check to see if your balance is below $10, not including money in play, and if it is then we check to see if you’re eligible for a cash back bonus. Here’s how we calculate it: From the last time you received a cash back bonus, or your first deposit in case you haven’t received one yet, we look at your total deposits, minus your total withdrawals, minus your ending balance. If that number is positive, then we’ve determined you have suffered a loss and are eligible for cash back. Cash back percentage is based on your Perks level and is issued in the form of a cash bonus. Your cash bonus can then be used anywhere in our Casino.
When will I receive my cash back bonus?
Cash back bonuses are issued daily before 5 PM ET.
I have money in play at midnight ET. How does that factor into my cash back calculation?
Any funds in play at 12:00:00 AM ET are discounted from your deposited amount and will be eligible for cash back the day after the session is finished.
What’s the rollover on the cash back bonus on losses?
The rollover is 1x.
When do I get my weekly match bonus?
Match bonuses will be applied to all players’ account every Thursday and are valid until the following Wednesday.
Will there be more types of rewards in the future?
Yes! We’ll be offering exclusive promos and offers.
Perk Points and Conversion
- All aspects of the Promotion, including point accumulation rules, point redemption value, bonus value, player eligibility, dates and times of credit issuing or anything else relevant to the Promotion can be modified, suspended or cancelled at any time, without cause or prior notice.
- Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions, at the discretion of Café Casino.
- The general rules and policies of cafecasino.lv along with standard Terms and Conditions shall also apply to this Promotion.
- Players can earn Perk Points by playing in the Casino with cash only.
- Perk Points are not earned from play using bonus or locked cash.
- The rate at which Perk Points are earned varies per game and game category.
- Perk Points can be converted at any time into bonus cash.
- Players can redeem their Perk Points based on the redemption rate of the tier they are currently in.
- Rollover for bonus cash purchased with Perk Points is 10x Casino.
- Different games contribute different amounts towards rollover requirements. View our wagering contribution chart for more details.
Daily Cash Back on Losses
Every day at midnight ET if a player's cash balance is below $10 then the following calculation is done to determine if they are eligible for a cash back bonus. Calculation is done as follows:
- From the last time you received a cash back bonus, we look at your total deposits, minus your total withdrawals, minus your ending balance.
- In the case that you have not yet received a cash back bonus then the calculation is done from the date of your first deposit, or the Perks launch date of November 2, 2017 , whichever is more recent.
- Any funds in play as of 12:00 AM EST are discounted from your deposited amount and will be eligible for cash back the day after the session is finished.
- If that number is positive, then we’ve determined you have suffered a loss and are eligible for cash back.
- Cash back percentage is based on your rewards level and is issued in the form of a cash bonus.
- Cash back bonuses will be issued daily before 5 PM ET.
- Your cash back bonus can then be used anywhere in our Casino or Poker Room.
- Rollover on cash back bonus is 1x Casino.
Here is How You Earn Points
|Game||Wager Amount||Perk Points per dollar in handle|
Perks and Benefits
|Level||Perk Points Required||Redemption Rate||Daily % Cash Back on Losses|
|1||0||2500 = $1||10%|
|2||2,500||2,250 = $1||11%|
|4||60,000||1,750 = $1||13%|
|5||250,000||1500 = $1||14%|
|6||1,000,000||1,250 = $1||15%|
|7||2,500,000||1000 = $1||16%|
|8||5,000,000||1000 = $1||18%|